Come and join our SUP Yoga sessions, find the balanced feeling you’ve been searching for and discover stand up paddle boards in a more relaxed and centred way. Take in the motion of the water whist enhancing your focus and improving your posture. A fun and unique experience not to be missed but enjoyed.
Paddleboard Yoga sessions are being held this summer across Ceredigion in Cardigan Bay and Pembrokeshire. More dates to be added soon or contact Leanne 07876 754645 if you would like to organise a private session).
Paddleboard, leashes and paddles are provided. Please wear a wetsuit or clothing you are happy to get wet and are able to swim in for at least 50m (e.g. leggings, close fitting tops, rash vest etc.).
You do not need to have paddleboarded or tried yoga before in order to take part.
Please call Leanne on 07876 754645 or email email@example.com,uk if you have any further questions
- Cancellations made up to 7 days will be refunded. Cancellations made within 7 days will receive no refunds.
- Leanne Bird Wellbeing & Adventure reserves the right to cancel the event at any time. Should the event be cancelled due to the weather (at any time), insufficient numbers or other unforeseen circumstances, participants will be offered a full refund minus any work done or the opportunity to rebook.
- All decisions regarding the running or cancellation of any course are at the absolute discretion of Leanne Bird Wellbeng & Adventure whose decision shall be final.
- All participants agree to behave accordingly and abide by the professional instructions given at all times.
- You must be able to swim at least 50m without stopping in order to participate. If you can’t and would like a 1:1 session then please get in contact.